Aamir Habib was born in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. He did his Masters in Mobile & Satellite Communications from the University of Surrey UK and another from Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering, Islamabad in Computer Engineering.
He is working at the Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad since June 2000.
He has worked at the Institute of Telecommunications in MIMO Communications for his Doctoral thesis sponsored by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan in collaboration with Austrian Exchange service (OeAD) Austria.
- Advanced Mobile Communications
- Space Time Processing Algorithms
- Antenna Selection Algorithms for MIMO Communications
- WiMAX Technologies and Performance
- Antenna Selection Methods for LTE