- 2003-2009: study of electrical engineering at the Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- 2009: graduation – master of science
- 2010-2013: PhD student at the Institute of Communications and Radio-Frequency Engineering, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- 2013: graduation – Ph.D.
- Traffic analysis and forecast in mobile networks
- Internet traffic modeling
- Latency measurements
- Machine-type communication in wireless networks
- Performance analysis of 3G/4G in live networks
- HSUPA one-way delay measurements:
This package provides a set of HSUPA one-way delay measurement data, obtained from an operational HSPA network. Matlab source files for evaluation are contained. The corresponding evaluation has been presented at PAM’11
- Simple and accurate GPS synchronization for PCs: how-to
This package provides tutorials and source code for setting up a GPS time synchronization on a normal PC. It comes with two features, synchronization with NTP software (tutorial and driver module for linux) and rapidly converging synchronization without NTP (tutorial and synchronization software for linux). Accuracy below 10 microseconds can be achieved with both solutions. An evaluation of the accuracy has been presented at ISPCS’11.
- Traffic modeling: script files
This package provides MATLAB/OCTAVE skripts for automated fitting of Warped Gaussian ARMA models to Internet traffic traces, as described in the related paper presented at SIGMETRICS/Performance’12, IEEE Communications Letters 17(12) and IEEE Access (accepted).
- M2M/MTC Communication: script files
This package provides MATLAB/OCTAVE skripts for M2M/MTC modeling, as described in the related paper presented at ISWCS’13.