- National Research Network “Signal and Information Processing in Science and Engineering (PP6)” (FWF, Austrian Science Fund)
- HIATUS – enHanced Interference Alignment Techniques for Unprecedented Spectral Efficiency (EU FP7 – Future and Emerging Technologies Call)
- Newcom#, Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications (EU FP7).
- Advanced Interference Management for Future Dense Wireless Networks (with EURECOM, under the joint OEAD (Austria) – EGIDE (France) Scientific and Technological Cooperation Programme “Amadeus”)
- Physical layer design for wireless (in particular cellular) networks, interference channels
- Scaling laws for ad-hoc networks
- Wireless channel modeling and efficient representation using Bayesian tools and maximum entropy methods
- Selected Topics in Wireless Communications – Slides from a 3-days course on MIMO Wireless Communications I gave in 2009 in Lecce, Italy. (download)