- Born 1979 in Vienna / Austria
- 1993 – 1998: Higher Technical School in Vienna, special subjects: Software Engineering and Organisation
- 1998 – 1999: Military Service
- 1998 – 2001: Software Developer at Surfcontrol Software AG
- 1999 – 2004: Studies of Electrical Engineering with special subjects Communications and Information Technology at Vienna University of Technology (Graduated with Master’s degree in June, 2004 summa cum laude).
- 2001 – 2004: Research Engineer at the Institute for Basics and Theory of Electrial Engineering, Workgroup for Electrobiology and Magnetism at the Vienna University of Technology
- 2004 Diploma thesis: Optimal Training for MIMO Wireless Channels
- 2007 Dissertation: The Random Cluster Model
- 2004 – 2011: Research Engineer at the Institute of Communications and Radio-Frequency Engineering, Vienna University of Technology
- 2008 – 2009: Postdoc at Stanford University, Smart Antennas Research Group (SARG), Information Systems Lab.
- Since 2011: Management Consultant with McKinsey & Company
- MIMO Channel Modelling
- MIMO channel measurements
- Parameter estimation
- MPC clustering