Philipp Karl Gentner was born in Laupheim, Germany in January 1980. He received his Diploma in electrical engineering in 2006 at the University of Ulm. During his studies he gained practical experience working for Siemens Mobile Phones and BenQ-Siemens from 2003 to 2006. Philipp Gentner worked as a intern for U.L.M Photonics in 2005 and Bosch Japan, Yokohama in 2007. After receiving his degree from University he worked for Ubidyne as a System Test Engineer.
- Ultra Wideband Antennas and Systems
- Beamforming and Beamsteering for UWB devices
Finished Projects and Missions
- SDG – Smart Data Grain
- UWBeams I/II – Ultra WideBand Beamforming and Beamsteering to enhance the datarate for mobile devices as “Short Term Scientific Mission” funded by COST 2100
- ConSens – Contactless Sensing
- Integrated Vehicle Chassis Antennas – Christian Doppler Laboratory Module 5