Reply To: TWO CELL SIMULATION

BP
Participant

Sir
The above problem is solved..Thanks alot but i have a doubt regarding scheduling of resources.I have 2 cells one of which has one base station and one user equipment and another has one base station and one user equipment. I did the scheduling in order to provide UE1 36 subcarriers and 12 subcarriers as guard band whereas 12 subcarriers to UE2 AND 12 SUBCARRIERS AS GUARD BAND.Is it correct.

% parameters for UFMC
scStr.modulation.nSubcarriersPerSubband = [12, 12]; % number of subcarriers per subband
scStr.modulation.FilterLength = [60, 36]; % filter length

% SISO transmission
scStr.modulation.transmissionMode = ‘spatial multiplexing’; % SM with single antenna equals a SISO transmission
scStr.modulation.precodingCodebook = ‘custom’;
scStr.modulation.mcs = [15, 15];
scStr.modulation.nStreams = [2, 2];
scStr.modulation.precodingMatrix{1} = 1/sqrt(2) * eye(2);
scStr.modulation.precodingMatrix{2} = 1/sqrt(2) * eye(2);

% time and bandwidth setup
scStr.modulation.subcarrierSpacing = [15e3, 30e3]; % select a four times bigger subcarrier spacing in the second cell
scStr.modulation.numerOfSubcarriers = [96, 48]; % to have the same bandwidth, the total number of subcarriers must be one fourth on the second cell
scStr.modulation.nSymbolsTotal = [15, 30]; % to have the same frame duration, the total number of symbols must be four times higher in the second cell
scStr.modulation.nGuardSymbols = [1, 2]; % the total guard time has to be four times larger in the second cell to make frame durations match
scStr.modulation.samplingRate = 15e3*72*2; % sampling rate has to be the same for all nodes (across all base stations):
% either numeric value for manual setting or ‘Automatic’
scStr.modulation.oversamplingFactor = 2; % oversampling factor for sampling rate calculation, should be at least two

%% Channel Coding Parameters
scStr.coding.code = {‘Turbo’, ‘Turbo’};
scStr.coding.decoding = { ‘MAX-Log-MAP’,…
‘MAX-Log-MAP’};
scStr.coding.decodingIterations = [8,8];

%% Schedule
% both users are scheduled the same total bandwidth
scStr.schedule.fixedSchedule{1} = [ ‘UE1:36,none:60’ ]; % first user gets the upper half of the first cells’s schedule
scStr.schedule.fixedSchedule{2} = [ ‘none:36,UE2:12’ ]`

———————————————————–

If i wish to add more UEs in this system.can we write this:
scStr.schedule.fixedSchedule{1} = [ ‘UE1:36,UE2:60’ ]; % first user gets the upper half of the first cells’s schedule
scStr.schedule.fixedSchedule{2} = [ ‘UE3:36,UE4:12’ ]