Reply To: Accessing Modulated Transmisson Symbols on Resource Element of every UE

ahmetemir
Participant

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your explanation. Doees tx_symbols contains the data of all scheduled users on Resource Block or a subframe?

In fact, I want to design Non Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) tranceiver on Link Level Simulator. I want to design transmitter composed of two user in a cell with controlled by simple eNodeB. At transmitte side at each time slot, two user will share the whole wideband for their transmission signlas and the modulated symbols intended for near and far user will be superposed. At the receiver side at each time- frequency resource element, I will use the SIC (Successive Interference Cancellation) receiver to detect the desired signal of near user.

First of all , in order to design NOMA, at LTE_TX.m , I couldn’t see total system power. Where is the definiton or call function of power? Because of I have to use power split factors for near and far user inside superposed transmit signal ( transmit_signal= symbol_far_user* power_split_far*total power +symbol_near_user* power_split_near*total power ) Could I obtain symbol_far_user and symbol_near_user from tx_symbols at LTE_TX.m. At LTE_TX.m after Line 336 , Should I write the formula of superposed transmit signal formula??

Would you give me advices please??

Best Wishes

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by ahmetemir.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by ahmetemir.