Reply To: Vienna 5G LL Simulator – New Release 1.2

Mariam Mussbah

Dear Qichen,

The academic lincense is only granted to a person that is a student at a university or is employed at a university. The university does not have to be TU Wien, it can be any other university.

Mariam Mussbah