Reply To: LTE sim main launcher demo femtocell calculations equations

Farhan
Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your response, i got the function’s which i am pasting below however can you please share theoretical expressions / equations of UE thorughput and UE spectral efficiency ?

Function to calculate average energy per bit “function calculate_final_average_energy_per_bit(obj)” is written, however i am unable to find the result of this function on GUI along with above mentioned parameter’s

Regards,
Farhan

function calculate_final_average_spectral_efficiency_bit_per_cu(obj)
           TTIs_to_ignore              = obj.parent_results_object.TTIs_to_ignore_when_calculating_aggregates;
           total_bits                  = sum(double(obj.ACK).*double(obj.TB_size),1);
           TTIs_to_account_for         = true(1,length(obj.assigned_RBs));
           TTIs_to_account_for(1:TTIs_to_ignore)    = false; % Ignore TTIs where no feedback information was available
           TTIs_to_account_for(obj.UE_was_disabled) = false;

sum_total_bits              = sum(total_bits(TTIs_to_account_for));
           channel_uses_total          = sum(double(obj.assigned_RBs(TTIs_to_account_for)))*12*14;
           obj.average_spectral_efficiency_bit_per_cu = sum_total_bits ./ channel_uses_total;
       end

% Calculates the average UE throughput based on the TB_size, ACK, and assigned_RBs variables
       function calculate_final_average_throughput_Mbps(obj)
           TTIs_to_ignore                           = obj.parent_results_object.TTIs_to_ignore_when_calculating_aggregates;
           total_bits                               = sum(double(obj.ACK).*double(obj.TB_size),1);
           TTIs_to_account_for                      = true(1,length(obj.assigned_RBs));
           TTIs_to_account_for(1:TTIs_to_ignore)    = false; % Ignore TTIs where no feedback information was available
           TTIs_to_account_for(obj.UE_was_disabled) = false;

sum_total_bits              = sum(total_bits(TTIs_to_account_for));
           accounted_TTIs              = sum(TTIs_to_account_for);
           obj.average_throughput_Mbps = sum_total_bits / (accounted_TTIs*obj.TTI_length_s) / 1e6;
       end