5G SYSTEM LINK Simulator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jamel2021
    Participant

Hello Dear,
    When I set up and run the 5GSLSIMULATOR for the first time in MATLAB2017a and try to execute the file “launcherExample.m”
    I got the following error message:-

(Loading UE fast fading from dataFiles/channelTraces/13464efaaef451458d2394a021540a30f6d29c2a.mat.
    simulating chunk 2…
    Loading UE fast fading from dataFiles/channelTraces/13464efaaef451458d2394a021540a30f6d29c2a.mat.
    Error using isa
    Unknown command option.
    Error in simulation.results.ResultsSuperclass/isNetworkSaved (line 74)
    isSaved = isa(obj.networkResults, “simulation.results.ResultsNetwork”);
    Error in simulation.results.ResultsSuperclass/checkIntegrity (line 157)
    if obj.isNetworkSaved()
    Error in simulation.results.ResultsFull/checkIntegrity (line 191)
    [isValid, errMsg] = checkIntegrity@simulation.results.ResultsSuperclass(obj);
    Error in simulation.postprocessing.PostprocessorSuperclass/checkResultIntegrity (line 606)
    [isValid, errorMsg] = result.checkIntegrity();
    Error in simulation.postprocessing.FullPP.combineResults (line 46)
    simulation.postprocessing.PostprocessorSuperclass.checkResultIntegrity(result);
    Error in simulation.LocalSimulation/run (line 72)
    obj.simulationResult = obj.params.postprocessor.combineResults(chunkResultList);
    Error in simulate (line 49)
    localSimulation.run();
    Error in launcherFiles.launcherExample (line 27)
    result = simulate(@scenarios.basicScenario, parameters.setting.SimulationType.local); )

Zeyu Huang
    Keymaster

Dear Jamel,

could you propose this problem in the System-level simulator forum? I think people there could understand more about your question. Thanks!

Best,
    Zeyu

ZC
    Participant

Hello Dear,
    I am a graduate student majoring in computer science, I am from China. My research direction is edge computing.I think this simulator is right My thesis research is very helpful, so I really need the help of the simulation simulator developed by you to complete my thesis experiment. The specific supporting documents are in the attachment, I hope to get your reply, thank you!

Mariam Mussbah
    Keymaster

Hello,

In case you are interested in the link level simulator, please consider our license agreement and follow the instructions therein. In case of questions, please contact Zeyu Huang zeyu.huang@tuwien.ac.at.

Best,
    Mariam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Vienna 5G Link Level Simulator’ is closed to new topics and replies.