BLER Curves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Raydel Piñero
    Participant

Hello,

Im from Cuba and Im doing some academic research in my university. I have done some simulations and I succesfully have ploted the throughput, but Im having problems at ploting the BLER curves. I have done my simulations with 1000 subframes only. Has this anything to do with that? should I increas them? Which one is the scrip you recomend me to plot BLER results

Thanks for your time

Raydel Piñero

Markus Gasser
    Participant

Hi Raydel,
    The ability to plot the BLER curves should certainly not depend on the number of subframes simulated. Just executing simulation_results.plot_BLER_throughput after finishing simulating should work
    If this howeever does not work, try this minimal working example and then adapt it to your desired simulation scenario:

1. Open LTE_sim_batch and replace the line SNR_vec = 20; with SNR_vec = 0:20;
    2. Run the simulation LTE_sim_batch
    3. Plot the BLER curve

Best regards
    Markus

Raydel Piñero
    Participant

Hello again,

So, what you want me to change is “simulation_results.cell_specific.BLER_overall” for “simulation_results.plot_BLER_throughput” in the following code line?

plot(simulation_results.SNR_vector,simulation_results.cell_specific.BLER_overall,'DisplayName',displayname,'Marker',current_marker,'LineWidth',1,'MarkerSize',current_marker_size);

Thank you one more time
    Raydel

Markus Gasser
    Participant

Yes, you could do that, you should also get a similar result by just executing simulation_results.plot_BLER_throughput. What is the current result and what the expected one?

Raydel Piñero
    Participant

Hello,

The matter with the results is that I do get a graphic just not the expected one, because it is not a soft chart but instead I get a very irregular curve that increases and decreases abruptly with an erratic trend regardless the SNR value. I tried what you told me but I got the same result. What would be your advice?

Greetings and thanks for your time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.