capacity analysis of 5G Dense Nets and mmWaves using system level simulator

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Addis Goshe
    Participant

Addis Goshe
    Participant

How can get Vienna 5G SLS setup

Hi Addis,

what do you mean by Vienna 5G SLS setup?

Best regards,
    Martin

Addis Goshe
    Participant

Hello!

What am said that as a software, can i get vienna 5G system level simulator setup or simply integrae with MATLAB?

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Addis,

after you downloaded the simulator, you can execute the launcher files in Matlab in order to run a simulation. No need to integrate anything. Please refer to the user manual for further explanation.

Best regards,
    Martin

Addis Goshe
    Participant

Addis Goshe Hello!

Participant First i would like to say thank you for your motivation to help me. next to this what am i ask to you is that it is
    possible to get video tutor please?

Hi Addis,

we do not provide video tutoring.

Best,
    Martin

Addis Goshe
    Participant

The performance values that are used mostly in this simulator are SINR and throughput.what about distance between base station and user?

Hi Addis,

the relative distance between BSs and users is not stored in the results-file explicitly, but you can calculate this information yourself from the positions of the network-elements (and the BS-user association, if you are interested in that).

Best,
    Martin

Addis Goshe
    Participant

Hello dear
    what i want to ask is that, how i deploy dense small cell and how can calculate each cell SINR for relativity of throughput??

Addis Goshe
    Participant

Hello dear
    what i want to ask is that, how i deploy dense small cell and how can calculate each cell SINR for relativity of throughput??

How can get Vienna 5G SLS setup, my email: dr_ali_othman2017@yahoo.com

tyrese
    Participant

When we look at normal computer memory technology, it seem like that when a new iteration comes, the previous one is gone and is replaced in a year or two. This is true for DDR2, 3, and possibly for 4 in the near future.

In graphics technology, some older tech might have staying power because of the different price point of GPUs. GDDR3 was there when GDDR4 was out, and same with GDDR4 (briefly) with GDDR5.

But my question is, how did GDDR5, a technology that came out in the Radeon HD 4000 family in 2008, is still here today 12 years later? Infact, it is still used in the latest midrange graphic card such as the 1650/1660.

Did GDDR5 just have that much staying power? Or was there not much innovation in the mainstream memory technology sector?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.