Change Network GUI Configuration for one eNodeB tri_sector_titled simulation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ahmetemir
    Participant

Hello,

First of all I’m new on Vienna LTE-A System Level Simulator. I’m PHD student. I downloaded LTE_System_Level_1.6_r885_light. I want to change LTE_sim_main_launcher_examples.m. In this example figure LTE_GUI_show_UEs_and_cells show 19 eNodeB sites. I want to figure LTE GUI_Show UEs and cells show 1 eNobe site. I read System Level Simulator Documentation, v1.6r885. From this document, I saw that if I assign LTE_config.nr_eNodeB_rings to zero rings specifies that just a single eNodeB will be created. So I changed LTE_config.nr_eNodeB_rings = 0; from hex_grid_titled.m. After that I run LTE_sim_main_launcher_examples.m. I came across a lot of errors:

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in LTE_GUI_show_aggregate_results>plot_aggregate_results (line 243)
        nRB                     = unique([the_eNodeB_traces(cells_to_plot).RB_grid_size]); % It should be a unique
        value!

Error in LTE_GUI_show_aggregate_results>LTE_GUI_show_aggregate_results_OpeningFcn (line 100)
    plot_aggregate_results(handles)

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 221)
        feval(gui_State.gui_OpeningFcn, gui_hFigure, [], guidata(gui_hFigure), varargin{:});

Error in LTE_GUI_show_aggregate_results (line 44)
        [varargout{1:nargout}] = gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in LTE_sim_main_launcher_examples (line 44)
    GUI_handles.aggregate_results_GUI = LTE_GUI_show_aggregate_results(simulation_data);

How could I change Change Network GUI Configuration for one eNodeB tri_sector_titled simulation?

Best Regards…

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by ahmetemir.

Hi ahmetemir,

first of, that’s just one error. I could not reproduce it however. Did you check what is the dimension of RB_grid_size?

Best,
    Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.