change the speed of the subscriber , calculation of area

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ксения
    Participant

Hello! I’m using simulator LTE System level 1.6 r885 , and I have below questions.
    1) how to change the speed of the subscriber?
    2) what area is selected? city?

Best Regards, Ksenia

Sepideh
    Participant

hi
    1- you can specify the users speed in sim_main_launcher_demo_basic ==> LTE_config.UE_speed = 5/3.6;
    2- you can find it in simulation_config.

ramdharma
    Participant

can anybody help me for this?
    how can I place the user in static position (Less or No Mobility)
    where and what should I change

Hello Ramdharma,

the user can be kept in static position by setting the “keep_UEs_still” as true. i.e.

LTE_config.keep_UEs_still = true;

Trust this helps

Dear Ramdharma,

the user speed is only used for the channel model. If you want to physically move the user over the map, you have to specify a walking model.

Best regards,
    Martin.

ramdharma
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your reply. I want to simulate (Monitor) only the VoIP user alone. One more doubt that I have. What is FullBuffer in traffic model. I thought it is a combination of all traffics(gaming, voip, http, ftp, video). Is it correct? or Am I wrong with this?

ramdharma
    Participant

Mr.Martin, I want to compare the VoIP traffic in High Mobility and No Mobility scenarios. Please tell me the ways (code) to proceed and how?

ramdharma
    Participant

Thank you Manikantan sir, Am using “LTE_System_Level_1.6_r885”, will your code work for this version?.
    How to identify the particular UE belongs to this particular traffic model. What coding should I include?

Hi Ramdharma,

you can employ the voip traffic model from +traffic_models. Please see +simulation_config.hex_grid_tilted_traffic.m how to configure it.
    High mobility can be modeled by specifying the user speed and a walking model from +walking_models.

Best regards,
    Martin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.