changing the parameter in sim launcher file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    payal
    Participant

in beam forming launcher file how to change antenna number as in program m trying to change then it is showing error and using this launcher can I find beamforming for 64 *64 mimo configuration?

payal
    Participant

how do I get SINR vs THPT plot in system level simulator

Dear Payal,

In the launcher file, using the following line:
    GUI_handles.aggregate_results_GUI = LTE_GUI_show_aggregate_results(simulation_data);
    a plot is generated automatically, showing also the throughput versus wideband SINR.
    If you want to anaylse different parameters and plot the results, then you find all parameters saved in the UE_traces and eNodeB_sector_traces, after the simulation is finished.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

payal
    Participant

how to check small cell throughput and other parameters

payal
    Participant

where are this files in system level ? in simulation config folder it is not available

payal
    Participant

I cant find this files in folder

payal
    Participant

what is the meaning of sim set in simulator

Dear payal,

please do not flood the forum with so many questions at once. Take some time to understand the simulator yourself and see if you find answers on your questions in the forum – many of your questions have been asked and answered already before. Once you really get stuck we are happy to help you with your questions. But also then, please formulate a complete question with a bit more information and at least maintain a minimum of politness.

Finally, please consider this link regarding the Forum Etiquette: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Code_of_conduct

Best regards,
    Martin

payal
    Participant

Dear sir,

I m really really sorry for my behaviour . I will not repeat this mistake again . thank u for helping me in each and every aspects. I apologized for my questions that I have flooded .
    Kindly accept my apology.

Help me with my research work .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.