.Error using load

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Reben Kurda
    Participant

Please someone can tell me what is the problem on scenario “LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_RRH.m”. One note; all the other scenarios runs with no problem except this one

I get this error;

Loading UE fast fading from .\data_files\channel_traces\TU_BS-1TX_RRH-1TX_UE-4RX_20MHz_5.0Kmph_10s_v2_.mat
    .Error using load
    Unable to read MAT-file C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\LTE&LTE-A
    Simulator\LTE-A-DL-System-Level-Simulator-Rel-v1-9-Q2-2016\data_files\channel_traces\TU_BS-1TX_RRH-1TX_UE-4RX_20MHz_5.0Kmph_10s_v2_.mat.
    Not a binary MAT-file. Try load -ASCII to read as text.

Regards

Dear Reben,

This seems to be a problem of reading a mat file of an already generated channel trace when using the LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_RRH.m launcher file. First I can see that you were able to simulate the scenario with RRH, so there is no error in the simulator. When you simulate, it is possible to store channel traces which are saved in data_files/channel_traces. I reccomend to delete the mat file as it might be corrupted and run a new simulation.

If you want in each simulation to generate a new channel trace, that use LTE_config.recalculate_fast_fading = true; in the laucher file.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Reben Kurda
    Participant

Yes, you was right, the problem solved

thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.