Error when running LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_basic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wael Afifi
    Participant

Hi,

When running LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_basic in “LTE-A-DL-System-Level-Simulator-Rel-v1-9-Q2-2016” on MATLAB-R2015a, I got the following error:

———————————————————————————————————————-
    Simulation finished
    Total elapsed time: 2m, 21s
    Saving results to 2.14GHz_freq_20fMHz_bw_TU_500.0Kmph_10TTIs_20161206_164718_lab01_round_robin_SISO_precomputed_precoding_r1375_tri_sector_tilted_.mat
    Error using save
    Unable to write to MAT-file
    C:\Users\DNS-ERI\Desktop\LTE-A-DL-System-Level-Simulator-Rel-v1-9-Q2-2016\LTE-A-DL-System-Level-Simulator-Rel-v1-9-Q2-2016\results\2.14GHz_freq_20fMHz_bw_TU_500.0Kmph_10TTIs_20161206_164718_lab01_round_robin_SISO_precomputed_precoding_r1375_tri_sector_tilted_.mat

File may be corrupt.

Error in LTE_sim_main (line 601)
    save(fullfile(LTE_config.results_folder,LTE_config.results_file),’LTE_config’,’networkPathlossMap’,’sites’,’eNodeBs’,’UEs’,’FFR_UE_mapping’,’the_UE_traces’,’the_eNodeB_traces’,’extra_UE_info’,’finish_time_s_full’,’-v7.3′);

Error in LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_basic (line 51)
    output_results_file = LTE_sim_main(LTE_config);
    ——————————————————————————————————————–

N.B.: The current folder is set on “sim_main_launcher_files” folder.

Could anyone help here?

yasmine
    Participant

Hi there, I have the exact same problem.Can any one help please!

Wael Afifi
    Participant

Dears,

Could anyone help here? Is there an introductory guide that could help me in running any sample or scenario to the end?

Dear,

It seems to be an error with the directory on your pc. Try to put the carrier aggregation version of the simulator in a separate folder, e.g. C:\Users\CarrierAggregation. The directory that you are working is too long to save the result file.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Dear all,

in case you are facing with the same error, when using Windows, the path length in Matlab is limited to 256 characters, and the file name length is limited to 63 characters.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Wael Afifi
    Participant

Thanks all, the problem is solved now.

Faizan Qamar
    Participant

I also had this problem, ‘unable to save/write’.. So I copy all the software in my USB, then run the simulation from USB pen drive. Its work for me..!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.