fix femtocells

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

Hi
    I run LTE_sim_main_launcher_femtocells.m
    But my purpose is with each run coordinate of Diamond femtocells stay fixed and dont change.
    Whats the solution?
    Best Regards

Hi Anne,

you can add a spatial distribution type in +netwrok_generation/add_femtocells in the switch at the beginning of the function. There you add your function to generate a fixed diamond pattern for femtocells (check the other placement functions to see how it works and what to pay attention to).

In the config file hex_grid_tilted_with_femtocells you then have to adapt LTE_config.femtocells_config.spatial_distribution accordingly.

Best regards,
    Martin

Anne
    Participant

Hi Dr.Martin

Thanks for your guidance.
    With testing several times, I found that with setting LTE_config.map_resolution to values greater than 20 for example 36, The placement(coordinate) of diamond femtocells in GUI become fix. But i dont know the reason.

Best regards.

Hi Anne,

Changing the map-resolution to such large values is not the way you want to go (leave that at typical values of around 5m).

As I wrote earlier, I would suggest to add your own placement function and predefine the positions that you want to have. Note that it has to fit to your specified region of interest.

Best regards,
    Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.