Free network simulator

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MosesKhan 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MosesKhan
    Participant

Hi!

I need programs are like Cisco Packet Tracer to learn students.

Cisco packet tracer does not suit me, because it needed an authorized class. Eve-NG and GNS3 do not suit me, they require too powerful PC and they require images. еNSP does not suit me, because it’s only available to Huawei certified channel partner engineers.

This program should be simple, it should be for beginner students. It should not require a lot of memory, since we have limited resources. It should be free (at least for non-profit educational institutions). If it uses an image, the image should be free.

Can you help me?

MosesKhan
    Participant

Hi!

I need programs are like Cisco Packet Tracer to learn students.

Cisco packet tracer does not suit me, because it needed an authorized class. Eve-NG and GNS3 do not suit me, they require too powerful PC and they require images. еNSP does not suit me, because it’s only available to Huawei certified channel partner engineers. reverse phone lookup nba reddit pcpartpicker

This program should be simple, it should be for beginner students. It should not require a lot of memory, since we have limited resources. It should be free (at least for non-profit educational institutions). If it uses an image, the image should be free.

Can you help me?

my issue got solved!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.