Guidance for Simulator use

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maniru Malami Umar 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Maniru Malami Umar
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Maniru Malami Umar from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Nigeria. I am a Postgraduate student studying MSc Computer Science and am undertaken my Research in Call Admissions Control in Downlink LTE.

Our supervisor has just gotten a license for Vienna LTE Simulator and i have just installed MatLab on my system. I want you to please guide me on how i can get the simulator files into the MatLab software and use it so i can develop my algorithm and implement in the simulator.

Thanks.
    maniru.umar@udusok.edu.ng

Martin Müller
    Keymaster

Dear Maniru,

you can simply choose any launcher file and execute it in Matlab (no need to “get it into the software”). To get an idea of the simulator, please have a look at our simulator homepage and check out our video tutorial or our documentation that are provided there.

homepage of the LTE-A system level simulator:
    http://www.nt.tuwien.ac.at/research/mobile-communications/vccs/vienna-lte-a-simulators/lte-a-downlink-system-level-simulator/

Best,
    Martin

Maniru Malami Umar
    Participant

Hello,

Please where can I locate this file = ‘tri_sector_tilted’ in the simulator files?

Thanks

Martin Müller
    Keymaster

Dear Maniru,

This file is a simulation config file and you find it in the folder +simulation_config.

Best regards,
    Martin

Maniru Malami Umar
    Participant

Ok.

Thank you for your support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.