interference_powers in the UE_traces

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kai Cheng Wang
    Participant

Hello

I found interference_powers in the UE_traces but the entries are empty. How can I see the interference_powers in the UE_traces? Thanks.

Best regards
    Kai Cheng

Kai Cheng Wang
    Participant

Hello

Can someone answer my question? thanks.

Sincerely
    Kai Cheng Wang

Dear Kai,

in default mode the values for the intereference_powers are not saved, but they are included in the simulator for statisical evaluation. In order to get such values you have to set the UE property obj.track_interference = true in +network_elements/UE.m.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Sherif
    Participant

Dear Moderators,

After setting the property obj.track_interference = true in +network_elements/UE.m, the interference_powers (as well as the rx_power_tb) in UEs(x,y).trace for all (x,y) remain 0. I have also added LTE_config.track_interference = true in the launcher file (LTE_sim_main_launcher_3D_model.m) and I’m using the LTE-A-DL-System_Level_Simulator-Rel-v1-9-Q2-2016.

Is there any more thing I have to do to have the interference values in the UE trace?

Thank you.

Sherif

Dear Sherif,

The parameter interference_powers is defined only for channel trace v1, that’s why it is empty in your case. The 3D channel model is part of the channel trace v2,
    where this parameter is not defined. The difference between channel trace v1 and v2 is that v2 supports runtime precoding and also the 3D channel model that is calculated at runtime.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.