interfering power for all RBs

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    OMAR
    Participant

Dear Moderators

I am using System Level Simulator/femtocell

could anyone tell me how the interfering power for all RBs (interf_power_all_RB), evaluated ?

obj.wideband_SINR = 10*log10(sum(RX_total(:))/(sum(interf_power_all_RB(:))+thermal_noise_watts_per_half_RB*nSC));

Regards

Hi Omar,

The interf_power_all_RB is calulated after that the interferers are filtered out (neglected those with a power lower than a threshold with respect to serving BS signal), by considering the power allocation on per RB basis for each interferer (data and signaling RBs) divided by the corresponding macro-scale pathloss and shadow fading for each interfering link.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

OMAR
    Participant

Hi Fjolla Ademaj,..Thanks in advance

does the interference power for each RB can be calculated by this equation ?
    Interference power for each RB = Power of RB – macroscopic pathloss…

I set up the shadow fading as none…LTE_config.shadow_fading_type = ‘none’;

Regards

Hi Omar,

In this case you have to divide by the value of macroscopic path-loss. Please find the correpsonding code in the +network_elements/UE.m function filter_out_interferers_below_SINR().

Best regards,
    Fjolla

OMAR
    Participant

Dear Fjolla

Thanks in advance, I have checked the User macroscopic path loss. SO, I have query….IS the obj.downlink_channel.macroscopic_pathloss calculate by using for example TS 36.942 pathloss model and by dual slop path loss model. I am simulating LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells

user_macroscopic_pathloss_lin = obj.downlink_channel.macroscopic_pathloss .* (10.^(obj.wall_loss/10)) ./ (10.^(obj.antenna_gain/10));

regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.