IoTclusteredUser

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Farhan
    Participant

Hi,

I am running the predefined Scenarios, one such example is IoTclusteredUser from the launcher file. After running it, Figure 1 shows clustered users and PPP distributed users in blue. Also it shows antennaMacro and antennaFemto in red. It makes it difficult to identify which user is associated with which Base Station. I tried to have a look in code to change the colors for correct bifurcation but I am unable to do it. Can you please help me here.

Warm Regards,
    Farhan

Agnes Fastenbauer
    Participant

Hi Farhan,
    easiest is to create a new plot, that shows what you want to know.

The launcher file also produces a result object, if you need help with this class type:
    doc simulation.results.ResultsPartial in the command prompt (assuming you are in the main folder of the simulator, otherwise you need to change the path).
    In the networkElements property of this class you can find all information about the base stations and users and their types (i.e. macro, femto, clustered, ppp) and positions. In this simulation all users and base staions are static, so it is sufficient to plot the first position in the positionList. Make sure you get the position of the base stations from their associated antennas.
    If you have trouble with the userList or the baseStationList try:
    doc networkElements.bs.BaseStation and
    doc networkElements.ue.User

To know which users are associated to which base station, you can look at result.assignedBS, if you need help with this class type:
    doc simulation.results.ResultsPartial.assignedBS in the command prompt.
    There you find which user is associated with which base station. Again, since all users are static, it is sufficient to look at the assignedBS in the first slot.

I hope this helps you to get the plot you want.

Best,
    Agnes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.