LDPC:An error occurs when the number of subcarriers exceeds 72

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hanrui Chen
    Participant

Good day,

I want to simulate the performance of the LDPC code under the 5G NR standard. I noticed that when the number of subcarriers exceeds 72, the emulator may have two kinds of errors:
        1. The function or variable ‘BlockBits’ is not recognized.
        2. Misuse of zeros. Size input must be an integer.
    I read the code in detail, and the code complies with 3GPP TS 38.212. I think the second kind of error is caused by the average segmentation of the transport block. But the first kind of error still occurs when NrFillerBits is an integer, which makes me use very small numerOfSubcarriers.
    The strange thing is that I only need to change the LDPC to Turbo, and no error occurs. How can I use more subcarriers under LDPC coding conditions to obtain higher throughput?

Thank you..

Dear Hanrui Chen,

thank you for letting us know about this bug. We fixed this issue in the coding. Please re-download the simulator source files and run the scenario again. The issue should be resolved.

Please let us know in case you encounter further issues.

kind regards
    Stefan Pratschner

Hanrui Chen
    Participant

Good day,
    Thank you for solving the problem in such a short time and replying to me, I have re-downloaded the simulator source files according to your suggestion. The LDPC code can work correctly.
    Thank you very much for getting back to me.
    Hanrui Chen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.