LTE_main_launcher_demo_carrier_aggregation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Liston
    Participant

Hi All,
    I’m getting the below errors when trying to Run the CA demos.

Error using load
    Unable to read file ‘D:\SOFTWARES\Vienna LTE Simulator\Target\reproducibility\Carrier
    Aggregation\Vienna-LTE-A-SLS-v1-9-Q1-2016-Carrier-Aggregation\data_files\AWGN_BLERs\AWGN_1.4MHz_SISO_cqi1.mat’.
    No such file or directory.
    Error in LTE_init_load_BLER_curves (line 20)
    BLER_data = load(LTE_config.BLER_curves.filenames{cqi_idx},’simulation_results’,’BLER’,’SNR’);
    Error in LTE_sim_main (line 35)
    [ BLER_curves, CQI_mapper ] = LTE_init_load_BLER_curves(LTE_config);
    Error in LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_carrier_aggregation (line 76)
    output_results_file = LTE_sim_main(LTE_config);

The Directory”data files” has been copied to the Target Folder as per the LTEsystemDoc instructions.

Please assist on what could be the problem!

Dear Liston,

I suggest that you look at the data_files\AWGN_BLERs, it seems that this folder is empty for you. You should have here 15 files that represent the CQI BLER (block error ratio) curves.

Best,
    Fjolla

Liston
    Participant

Dear Fjolla Ademaj

Thank you for responding. My problem was solved by your post of “16 January 2017 at 10:03”
    The directory path was too long, therefore I shortened it and it worked.

Let me re-post it to assist others:

“It seems to be an error with the directory on your pc. Try to put the carrier aggregation version of the simulator in a separate folder, e.g. C:\Users\CarrierAggregation. The directory that you are working is too long to save the result file.”

Thank you Liston!

Best,
    Fjolla

Liston
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m usng Matlab 2016a and I’m having problems resulted from replacing ‘Matlbpool’ with ‘parpool’
    Matlab Parallel computing Toolbox is installed, same version as the matlab, and licensed, thus working properly when separately tested.

I’m getting the following error when I try to run ‘LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_carrier_aggregation.m’

Error using parpool (line 103)
    Found an interactive session. You cannot have multiple interactive sessions open simultaneously. To terminate the existing session, use
    ‘delete(gcp(‘nocreate’))’
    .Error in phy_modeling.channelTraceFactory_v1.trace_CLSM (line 369)
    number_of_labs = max(parpool(‘local’));

Error in phy_modeling.channelTraceFactory_v1.generate_channel_trace (line 601)
    CLSM_trace{layer_i} = phy_modeling.channelTraceFactory_v1.trace_CLSM(config,H_trace_normalized,H_t,H_trace_interf_normalized,sliced_precoding_matrices(layer_i),show_trace_generation_debug);
    Error in LTE_init_get_microscale_fading_SL_trace (line 132)
    fading_trace = phy_modeling.channelTraceFactory_v1.generate_channel_trace(config,precoding_configs,H_0_RB,H_i_RB);

Error in LTE_sim_main (line 127)
    CC_ff(i_).pregenerated_ff = LTE_init_get_microscale_fading_SL_trace(LTE_config,i_);

Error in LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_carrier_aggregation (line 76)
    output_results_file = LTE_sim_main(LTE_config);

What could be the problem?

Dear Liston,

It seems that you have a problem using parallel pool, like you are trying to use it twice during the same simulation. I can’t reproduce your error, but I suggest that you use the following code to replace the matlabpool command in line 369:

if LTE_config.parallel_toolbox_installed
    if verLessThan(‘matlab’,’8.3′)
    number_of_labs = max (matlabpool(‘size’),1);
    else
    p = gcp(‘nocreate’);
    if isempty(p) % from matlab doc
    poolsize = 0;
    else
    poolsize = p.NumWorkers;
    end
    number_of_labs = max(poolsize,1);
    end
    else
    number_of_labs = 1;
    end

Best,
    Fjolla

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.