miesm betas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lee hyunjee
    Participant

Hello,
    In Downlink Link Level Simulator, I found LTE_params.UE_config.SINR_averaging.MIESMbetas.
    In addition, there was an explanation : Those values are obtained from extensive
    training simulations and should not be changed.

I want to know the simulation parameters when you found the miesmbetas.
    Moreover, If you have some references, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Hailey lee

Stefan Schwarz
    Participant

Dear Hailey,

I cannot provide any simulation parameters, since it is almost ten years ago that I did this calibration.

You can find here:

https://owncloud.tuwien.ac.at/index.php/s/Avv9GuU4UKKHMPK (Password: esm)

an appendix of my PhD thesis, which provides a few details on the calibration process.

The following references are used in this text:
    [141] L. Wan, S. Tsai, and M. Almgren, “A fading-insensitive performance metric for a unified link quality
    model,” in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, vol. 4, 2006, pp. 2110–2114.
    [206] M. Wrulich and M. Rupp, “Computationally efficient MIMO HSDPA system-level modeling,” EURASIP
    Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2009, no. 1, p. 382501, 2009.
    [207] J. Colom-Ikuno, M. Wrulich, and M. Rupp, “System level simulation of LTE networks,” in IEEE 71st
    Vehicular Technology Conference, Taipei, Taiwan, 2010, pp. 1–5.
    [208] S. Tsai and A. Soong, “Effective-SNR mapping for modeling frame error rates in multiple-state channels,”
    3GPP2, Tech. Rep. 3GPP2-C30-20030429-010, April 2003.
    [210] A. Cipriano, R. Visoz, and T. Salzer, “Calibration issues of PHY layer abstractions for wireless
    broadband systems,” in IEEE 68th Vehicular Technology Conference, Calgary, Alberta, 2008, pp. 1–5.
    [211] X. He, K. Niu, Z. He, and J. Lin, “Link layer abstraction in MIMO-OFDM system,” in International
    Workshop on Cross Layer Design, 2007, pp. 41–44.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.