Tagged: Video Tutorial
13. December 2016 at 14:20 #7024
we are happy to announce the release of the
Vienna LTE-A Uplink Link Level Simulator v1.6
To get access to the download link, please follow the steps described below:
1) Print the license agreement on letterhead of the university department or research institute,
2) Have it signed by the department head, including date and stamp of the department,
3) Scan it and, including the above, email it to: Prof. Markus Rupp (email@example.com).
The simulator remains free for academic non-commercial use. Companies (no matter whether prot-oriented or not) are not allowed for free usage. For a commercial use license, please contact Univ.Prof. Markus Rupp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The new features and improvements are listed in the change log below. You can also check the list of features and the documentation of the new version on the webpage of the corresponding simulator.
You are welcome to post your questions/comments/feedback on the forum (www.nt.tuwien.ac.at/forum). Our team will try to support you as soon as possible. Please also read the license agreement carefully to check whether you would need our permission to use the simulator.
The Vienna Simulator Team.
Change Log Vienna LTE-A Downlink System Level Simulator v1.6,2016-09-11
– add multi-user MIMO transmission mode 5
– implementation of different schedulers for multi-user MIMO
– channel estimation for multi-user MIMO transmissions added
– support for the 3D channel model specified in TR 36.873
– implementation of channel interpolation and prediction methods for time variant channels
– enable simulations including inter-cell interference
– implementation of an interference aware MMSE receiver for inter-cell interference
12. January 2017 at 13:52 #7307SylviaParticipant
- This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Blanca Elbal.
I have followed the above process but I have not received the simulator link, could you please advise8. March 2017 at 17:12 #7706SylviaParticipant
I found the video tutorial for the down link simulator very useful, do you intend to post a similar one for the uplink simulator?
Sylvia9. March 2017 at 13:44 #7714
the video tutorial is for the LTE-A Downlink System Level Simulator. Regarding the LTE-A Uplink and Downlink Link Level Simulators, we don’t plan to do any video since with the documentation souuld be sufficient. Nevertheless, if you have further questions you can use the Forum.
Blanca24. March 2017 at 0:47 #7802Gerson Alberto Leiria NunesParticipant
I have the license but I wanna know where could I download the new simulator versions.
Thanks in advance.24. March 2017 at 10:27 #7803
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.