we are happy to announce the release of the LTE-A Uplink Link Level Simulator v1.5.
To get access to the download link, please follow the steps described below:
1) Print the license agreement on letterhead of the university department or research institute,
2) Have it signed by the department head, including date and stamp of the department,
3) Scan it and email it to: Univ.Prof. Markus Rupp (email@example.com).
The simulator is provided for free under an academic non-commercial use license. Companies – no matter whether proﬁt-oriented or not – can purchase a license. For a company license, please contact Univ.Prof. Markus Rupp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The new features and improvements are listed in the change log below. You can also check the list of features and the documentation of the new version.
We are happy to inform you that we have launched a brand-new webpage as well as a new online-forum for the Vienna LTE-A simulators: http://www.nt.tuwien.ac.at/vienna-lte-a-simulator/ http://www.nt.tuwien.ac.at/forum
You are welcome to post your questions/comments/feedback on the forum. Our team will try to support you as soon as possible. Please note that we were not able to port accounts from the old forum, i.e., you have to create a new account.
The Vienna LTE-A Simulator Team.
– support simulations with multiple base stations
– support simulations with multiple users by means of scheduling
– adapt the link adaptation and scheduling to the LTE-A uplink structure
– implement the feedback delay of the downlink channel
– add MMSE channel estimation
– enable receive diversity in transmission mode 1
– various bug-fixes
unfortunately a video tutorial is currently only available for the Vienna LTE-A Downlink System Level Simulator. For any questions about using the LTE-A Uplink Link Level Simulator, I kindly ask you to first refer to the documentation and further highly encourage you to ask any further questions via this forum.