nlos propagation model

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Dear community.

I have read previous answers on how to use software using nlos propagation model only. It says that I have to set LOS map to zeros and not use LOS probability.

I have tried to do what it says in many ways, but there is always some mistakes and simulation doesn’t go. Could you please help me telling me explicitly what changes I need to make and where on script +macroscopic_pathloss_model/generalPathlossModel.m?

I apologize beforehand for being inconvenience, but my matlab background is not as strong as it should probably be.

Thank you,
    Dan

Dear Daniel,

In the 3D model simulation the probability of LOS/NLOS is calculated on +macroscopic_pathloss_model/generalPathlossModel.m at line

LOS_positions(:,:,b_) = current_site_sectors(1).macroscopic_pathloss_model.generate_LOS_positions(max(distance_matrix_2D(:,:,b_)-networkMacroscopicPathlossMap.UE_indoor_dist_map(:,:),0), networkMacroscopicPathlossMap);

If you want a static propagation condition you have to set this map to ones-for LOS, or zeros-for NLOS keeping the same size of the matrix LOS_positions.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

DIA
    Participant

Dear Fjolla,

I came through all topic talking about the 3D channel in the forum. I am still confused, Please can you explain me more clearly about these questions:
    1. for this one,
    LOS_positions(:,:,b_) =current_site_sectors(1).macroscopic_pathloss_model.generate_LOS_positions(max(distance_matrix_2D(:,:,b_)-networkMacroscopicPathlossMap.UE_indoor_dist_map(:,:),0), networkMacroscopicPathlossMap);
    Can you give exactly the way to set this map to ones-for LOS, or zeros-for NLOS keeping the same size of the matrix LOS_positions?
    I tried many times but always got errors, please can you give it clearly the way to set it. by giving the exact one.

2. How to set the UE to be positioned at aplha=45 degree? alpha is the angle between the boresight of the EnodeB and the UE.

3. is this setting the vertical downtilt (LTE_config.electrical_downtilt = 90;)?

Sorry again for my many questions, just sincerely my level in Matlab OO is very low and no time to perform it.
    I hope to get your message, very soon!!!
    best regards!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.