Question about BestCQIScheduler

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lill
    Participant

I run system level simulator, the values of maxCQI in BestCQIScheduler.m are all 4 .

And when select scheduled user, there is rand function in line 53 is used. I am a little confuesed about this. Hope someone can expain. Thanks a lot!

Alexis
    Participant

Hi,
    We are studing the simulator to use it in a project , we worked with the schedulers. We find this:
    That rand is in case of a tie in the best CQI in a particular RB. If you see the previous lines at line 43 the scheduler finds the maxCQI value for each RB, at lines 45-51 the scheduler finds the users with that value of CQI (the max value) in each RB,in case of more than one user with the value of max CQI in a RB the scheduler selects one of that users randomly.
    I hope you find this helpful .
    Regards,
    Alexis Muzante

lill
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your prompt answer. How do you set paremeters to get different maxCQIs for different users? And do you develop PF algorithm for 5G simulator?

Alexis
    Participant

The max CQI value is for each RB, so the value is depending of the max value of CQI in that RB. In the basicScenario you will find different CQI values try to use that with BestCQI and use the debuguer to expore the variables into the scheduler program.
    We are trying to develop the PF algorithm, if you have any question about the algorithm we can talk about.
    Regards,
    Alexis

lill
    Participant

Hi,
    That’s good! Would you mind give me your email for more convenient communication?

Alexis
    Participant

Hi,
    i’m not confortable publishing my e-mail in a public forum, i don’t know how to send a private message in this forum. Maybe we can use the forum to discuss.
    Regards,
    Alexis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.