Resource Block Grid

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lilly Odwa
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    When I run the basic demo, the output is ok. But when I modified the prop fair Sun (it is the same scheduler I used when I run the demo), I received this error message:”Undefined variable “RB_grid” or class “RB_grid.user”. Can anyone help me find a solution to this?
    Thanks
    Lilly

Hi Lilly,

Please be more specific in your question. Probably when you modified the scheduler you changed/deleted something in the code.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Lilly Odwa
    Participant

Dear Fjolla,

I modified this section:

maxi = max(metric(:));
    [RB_idx UE_idx] = find(metric == maxi);
    ind = randi(length(RB_idx));

RB_set(RB_idx(ind)) = false;
    RB_UEs(RB_idx(ind),UE_idx(ind)) = true;

Regards
    Lilly

Dear Lilly,

I can’t see any difference/modification in this part of the code. It seems like the propertie UEs.RB_grid is not passed to the scheduler class, please check
    the function schedule_users(obj) under +network_elements/eNodeB_sector.m. The object should contain the propertie RB_grid.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Lilly Odwa
    Participant

Dear Fjolla,

Thanks alot. I discovered that I used RB_UEs wrongly in the the modified part. I am still working on it. Another thing is that I wanted to use X (in pdpChannelFactory) in the proportional fair sun scheduler.

X = (randn(nRX,nTX,tot_number_of_realizations,number_of_taps)+1i*randn(nRX,nTX,tot_number_of_realizations,number_of_taps))/sqrt(2);

So how can I make use of X in the scheduler? (actually I want to modify the scheduler and want to use X).

Thanks
    Lilly

Dear Lilly,

Normaly, you set the channel model type to one of the pdp based channel models, i.e. Ped A, Ped B, TU etc, and scheduler type you want to use. The scheduler acts on the received user feedback values reported on the +network_elements\eNode_Bsector.m.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Lilly Odwa
    Participant

Dear Fjolla
    I got it. Thanks alot.
    Regards
    Lilly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.