Resulting LTE UL Throughput

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ahmed
    Participant

Dear Sir,

After I run the simulator for 1000 TTI, I found the sum of CoS Throughput is 147 MBPS. I am using the LTE_LL_UL_v1.3_r719 simulator. for Three classes of service (Voice, video and HTTP). As you know, the LTE UL throughput without MIMO is 82 MBPS. What I did wrong in the simulation parameters?.

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid traffic models are not properly implemented in the current LTE-A Uplink Link Level Simulator.

Please specify, what is the “sum of CoS Throughput” ?

best
    Stefan

ahmed
    Participant

Hi,

I mean the sum of (throughput of users using video + throughput of users using voip ) exceeds the throught of system which equals 60 MBPS for 1.4 MHz.
    Currently, I am using UL-LL simulator. Is that possible to use your System level (DL) simulator.

ahmed
    Participant

Hi,

I mean that the sum of (Users throughput who uses Video + Users throughput who uses Voip ) exceeds the system throughput which equals 60 mbps for 1.4 MHz. Now I am using LTE UL-LL simulator, is that possible to use LTE DL-System level simulator for the same purpose.
    Thanks

Hi,

for work with traffic models I think the system level simulator is more suited.

best
    Stefan

Ahmed Mohamed Abbas
    Participant

Hi Dr. Stefan

But the system level simulator for the downlink. How can I get the UE uplink throughput for different traffic models ?

Dear Ahmed,

as there are no traffic models implemented in this simulator, you would basically have to implement them yourself. Unfortunately I consider this a tedious task, as this implies changes in almost every part of the simulator, e.g., the scheduler, the modulator, the receiver, the result processing,…

best
    Stefan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.