Simul folder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ahmed
    Participant

there is Simul folder in LTE-A UL V 1.3, Would you tell me about the used BW?
    About some data files it specify the number of users (15,30,40, etc.), how to extend the number of users?
    Thanks

Hi,

please specify to which result files you refere exactly?

greetings

ahmed
    Participant

THAT FOLDER CALLED +SIMUL IN LTE-A UL V 1.3. I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD IT, BUT I COULD NOT, SO I SENT IT THROUGH EMAIL.

Hello,

unfortunately the simulation results you are referring to are not usefull at all. As they are stored results from already completet simulations, you are not able to change any parameters here. To obtain results with a different number of users I recommend to perform your own simulations.

greetings
    Stefan

ahmed
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply.I have already run my own simulation by changing the users and scheduler and channel. I am trying to use it to calculate the delay and throughput, and It come up with the following graphs. It seems not reasonable results.

Max_delay_Gaming =

Max_delay_video =

and the delay is perfectly linear for all Classes of service (VOIP-Gaming and Video).

ahmed
    Participant

THank you very much for your reply. I have run my own simulations by changing the number of users and TTIs. I am trying to use the simul folder to understand the calculation of throughput and delay. by running this code it gives the following parameters:

Max_delay_Gaming =

Max_delay_video =

The delay seems to be perfectly linear for all classes to services (voice-gaming and video).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.