Simulation about Multiuser MIMO

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by yang.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yang
    Participant

Hi,everyone
    Because there is not multiuser MIMO demo file in sim_main_launcher_files, I simulate multiuser MIMO with LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_basic. I change the codes to simulate multiuser MIMO.

simSet = [5 4 2]; % tx_mode=5, nTx=4, nRx=2
    LTE_config.bandwidth  = 1.4e6;
    LTE_config.scheduler  = 'round robin MU';

However, there are errors about “Matrix dimensions must agree.” in link_quality_model_v1.

What configuration setting should I change to simulate multiuser MIMO?

Best regards,
    Yang

Dear Yang,

MU-MIMO only works with link_quality_model_v2. Please set LTE_config.trace_version = ‘v2’; in the sim main launcher file.

Best,
    Martin.

yang
    Participant

Thank you very much, Mr.Martin. I have fixed the problem about link_quality_model_v2.
    However, I still have simulation problem about MU-MIMO. I have followed the requirement in the roundRobinSchedulerMU.m and added the text block into “+feedback_calculation.CLSM_PMI_feedback.m.” There are two problems.
    First, about the text block in roundRobinSchedulerMU.m

max_ues = size(precoding_codebook.W, 1);
         for i_ =2:2

Should the “for i_ =2:2” be modified to “for i_ =1:2”?
    Second, simulator shows errors about “Inner matrix dimensions must agree.” in network_elements.UE/calculate_per_layer_interference_power. How do I change the simulation(configuration) setting to simulate MU-MIMO successfully?

Note: My version of Vienna SL simulator is v1.8r1375.
    Thank you.

Best,
    Yang

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.