Simulator documentation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Oscar
    Participant

Dear moderators,

Is there any documentation that addresses how the simulator works (the steps it follows)? I need to know a bit more in-depth how the simulator works when it’s running (more especifically, the 3D model), so I was wondering if there was any documentation or flow diagram that shows this, since the iterations and functions/structures it follows are quite extensive.

Once more, I appreciate your time and attention.

Best regards,
    Oscar

Dear Oscar,

There is a documentation file included in the simulator, /documentation/LTEsystemDoc.pdf, that mostly explains the features of the simulator. A video tutorial on the use of the simulator can be found here, https://owncloud.nt.tuwien.ac.at/index.php/s/8rLEQsU1w2UkJtl

Regrading the 3D model, these two papers explain the step-wise implementation

F. Ademaj, M. Taranetz and M. Rupp, “Implementation, validation and application of the 3GPP 3D MIMO channel model in open source simulation tools,” 2015 International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), Brussels, 2015, pp. 721-725. doi: 10.1109/ISWCS.2015.7454444

F. Ademaj, M. Taranetz, M. Rupp:
    “3GPP 3D MIMO Channel Model: A Holistic Implementation Guideline for Open Source Simulation Tools”; EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (invited), 2016 (2016), 55; 14 pages.

Best,
    Fjolla

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.