SINR results

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Participant

Dear moderators,

I’m a little confused when it comes to the SINR results. Would you be so kind to please tell me what’s the difference between the “SINR difference (macroscopic and shodow fading)” and the “SINR difference (macroscopic fading)”, and how to read them?
    I find it confusing that I’m varying some parameters (the number of UEs per cell, and the number of Tx and Rx antennas, for instance), yet they seem to always remain the same.

Kind regards,
    Darren.

Naser
    Participant

Dear Darren,

The pathloss map is showing the impact of pathloss of all eNBs with the expected SINR map (according to colors), while the (pathloss + shadow) as per its name showing the result when there is a shadow fading is enabled (claussen)

Therefore, these map will not be affected when you increase/decrease the UEs per eNB nor by changing the number of Tx/Rx antennas, as these have nothing to do with the SINR mapping.

SINR mapping will be affected by parameters that affect the power distribution on ground, e.g., (tx power, tx height, frequency, number of eNB (no. of rings), antenna gain, tilting/azimuth).

Regards,
    Naser

Thank you for the repsonse Darren.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.