SNR setting in MU-MIMO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yang
    Participant

Hi,

I want to simulate different UEs with different SNR in MU-MIMO. However, the code in LTE_sim_main_process_SNR_vector.m SNR_vec = SNR_vec(ones(LTE_params.nBS,LTE_params.nUE),:); will assign same SNR to all UEs even though I assign different SNR to UEs at first. I think the code should be commented.
    Does anyone have any idea?
    Thank you.

Stefan Schwarz
    Participant

Hi,

no that’s not the case; the “ones(…)” command is actually converted here to logical indexing. To convince yourself, just take a look at the output of SNR_vec after this command; it will contain different SNRs in different rows (provided you set different SNRs to begin with).

BR,
    Stefan.

yang
    Participant

Dear Stefan,
    Thanks for your reply. The following is the output of SNR_vec. code
    However, SNRs in different rows are the same even though I set SNR_vec = [1;2;3;4;5] at first.
    What is the problem?

Thank you.

yang
    Participant

Hi, Dr.Schwarz
    Sorry for that the image can not show successfully.
    I will try to figure out and then supplement the image.

yang
    Participant

Hi, Dr.Schwarz
    The following is the output of SNR_vec. However, SNRs in different rows are the same even though I set SNR_vec = [3;4;5;6;7] at first.
    What is the problem?
    my_result

Thank you.

Stefan Schwarz
    Participant

sorry for answering late. I guess that happens in your case since SNR_vec is only one-dimensional; I think with a matrix (i.e., multiple simulation runs with different SNRs, it would work). Nevertheless, as far as I see the problem should be resolved by replacing the “ones(…)” indexing the SNR_vec with “true(…)” to make sure that logical indexing is used.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.