SNR values

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seerwan
    Participant

Dear Stefan,
    Hope you are fine.
    Stefan please I want to reverse the values of SNR from 30 to 0 and to plot the curve of throughput and SNR with (values from 30 to 0 NOT from 0 to 30). I made the following changes:
    To: SNR_vec = linspace(30,0,8);

But when I put the change above in (LTE_UL_sim_batch) still I get the same plot of SNR from 0 to 30. Please, could you help to solve this problem.

Best regards

Seerwan

Hi,

for this I recommend not to change the SNR_vec prior to simulation, bust just reverse the order when plotting. I think for this you can use the command
    `set(gca,’xdir’,’reverse’)

You will find the corresponding plot functions in LTE_UL_plot_results.m which makes use of objects in +plots.

greetings
    Stefan

Seerwan
    Participant

Dear Stefan,

Thank you very much. It works now. Stefan just to check if I am right, when I use (SNR_vec = linspace(30,0,8)) prior to simulation, is that means the scheduler receives the first value of SNR (30). Stefan if that’s right, why I didn’t see a big change in the results (cell throughput) after the reverse ? because I want to see what is the change when I reverse the values of SNR.

Kind regards

Seerwan

Hi,

actually there should not be any change in results when you reverse the order. The SNR vector just tells you in which order simulations at different noise powers are carried out. Points of different SNR do not depend on each other and are therefore not influenced by their order.

greetings
    Stefan

Seerwan
    Participant

Dear Stefan.

Is the throughput of high SNR e.g (25db) same as the throughput of low SNR e.g.(1db)?

Thank you very much

Seerwan

Hi,

no, the throughput is SNR dependent.

greetings
    Stefan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.