Some questions of Codebook part in 5GLLSimulator v1.2

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cold Heart
    Participant

Dear sir,

I’ve read the code file ./+Parameters/getCodebook_5G.m (Simulator v1.2) and compared it with the TS 38.214-f10. I found that there may be some little mistakes.
    On line 165, maybe theta = @(p) exp(1i*pi/4); should be changed to theta = @(p) exp(1i*pi*p/4);
    On line 275, according to the specification, for i11 = 0:(N1*O1-1) is going to be modified to for i11 = 0:(N1*O1/2-1)
    On line 295 to 308, maybe should classify and discuss N1 and N2, because when N1>2, N2=1, the subscript l” of W is i11+2*O1 rather than i11+O1, and the subscript m” should be 0 rather than 0+O2
    On line 310 to 324, the 6 layers part, the same to line 295 to 308.

If the above wasn’t my mistakes of thinking, you may leave an email that I can send the adjusted code to you. Or you may contact me by sending message to liangxin@bupt.edu.cn.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
    Xin Liang

Mariam Mussbah
    Keymaster

Dear Xin,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have fixed it, and you can now download the updated code.

Best,
    Mariam

Tolga Girici
    Participant

In the same code ./+Parameters/getCodebook_5G.m (Simulator v1.2) in Lines 237,238 and 274,275 there is
    phin = phi(i13);
    thetap = theta(i2);

Here, there may be a mistake.

I think it should be,
    phin = phi(i2);
    thetap = theta(i13);

Am I wrong?

Best regards,

tolga girici
    TOBB ETU

Mariam Mussbah
    Keymaster

Dear Tolga,

You are right, this is a mistake.

Thank you for reporting the issue. You can download the updated version using the same download link.

Best regards,
    Mariam

Farhan
    Participant

@Mariam,

Hi, When you update some code, we can download using the same link and password?

Warm Regards,
    Farhan

Mariam Mussbah
    Keymaster

Dear Farhan,

Yes, you can use the same link to get the updated version.

Best,
    Mariam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.