unable to run LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells.m

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Harini
    Participant

unable to run this particular code LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells.m …..
    Error using channel_gain_wrappers.winnerChannelFactory.prepare_winner_channel_model_path (line 51)
    Please download the Winner+ II channel model from http://projects.celtic-initiative.org/winner+/phase_2_model.html and extract
    it into the “./Winner Channel Model” folder

Error in LTE_load_params_dependant (line 622)
    channel_gain_wrappers.winnerChannelFactory.prepare_winner_channel_model_path(winner_model_path); % Add winner
    channel model path to the Matlab path

Error in LTE_sim_main (line 30)
    LTE_config = LTE_load_params_dependant(LTE_config);

Error in LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells (line 42)
    output_results_file = LTE_sim_main(LTE_config);

Harini
    Participant

i am very new to this tool….
    when i am running LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells.m…

please help me…

Using “tri_sector_plus_femtocells” simulation configuration.
    Vienna LTE-A System Level simulator
    (c) 2008-2018, Institute of Telecommunications (TC), TU Wien
    This work has been funded by A1 Telekom Austria AG and the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Design Methodology of Signal Processing Algorithms.

By using this simulator, you agree to the license terms stated in the license agreement included with this work

Error using channel_gain_wrappers.winnerChannelFactory.prepare_winner_channel_model_path (line 51)
    Please download the Winner+ II channel model from http://projects.celtic-initiative.org/winner+/phase_2_model.html and extract
    it into the “./Winner Channel Model” folder

Error in LTE_load_params_dependant (line 622)
    channel_gain_wrappers.winnerChannelFactory.prepare_winner_channel_model_path(winner_model_path); % Add winner
    channel model path to the Matlab path

Error in LTE_sim_main (line 30)
    LTE_config = LTE_load_params_dependant(LTE_config);

Hi Harini,

if you are not particularily interested in using the Winner channel model, I suggest you simply use another one, like PedA or TU.

Best,
    Martin

Avinash
    Participant

Hi
    I am unable to download the Winner+ II channel model from http://projects.celtic-initiative.org/winner+/phase_2_model.html . the requested page does not exist. where can i download the Winner + II channel model?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Avinash.
    Harini
    Participant

based on your reply…i have changed to fastFadingWrapper.m channel model…but i am getting the following error…pls help me rectify this…

SWITCH expression must be a scalar or character vector constant.

Error in channel_gain_wrappers.fastFadingWrapper (line 15)
    switch starting_point

Error in phy_modeling.generateChannelMatrix (line 12)
    channel_factory_H0 = channel_gain_wrappers.fastFadingWrapper(config.system_bandwidth,config.trace_params);

Error in LTE_init_get_microscale_fading_SL_trace>generate_trace_v2 (line 149)
    [H_0_RB, H_i_RB] = phy_modeling.generateChannelMatrix(…

Error in LTE_init_get_microscale_fading_SL_trace (line 113)
    pregenerated_ff = generate_trace_v2(LTE_config, config);

Error in LTE_sim_main (line 93)
    pregenerated_ff = LTE_init_get_microscale_fading_SL_trace(LTE_config);

Error in LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells (line 43)

Dear Harini,
    Dear Avinash,

It seems that the winner channel model is not available anymore. We do not provide assistance regarding this, we only provide an open interface that links to this channel model. Please contact the corresponding authors of the WINNER if you want more details.

In order to use other channel models, you don’t need to change the fast fading wrapper. Just set the parameter:
    LTE_config.channel_model.type = ‘TU’; % ‘PedB’ ‘PedA’ ‘extPedB’ ‘TU’ ‘Rayleigh’ ‘winner+’

to the desired channel model. This you can do either in the launcher file or in the config file you are using.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Harini
    Participant

No sir….nothing is working out….i have changed channel models also but unable to remove the error..

Harini
    Participant

Dear Martin sir,
    Everytime i run i am getting new type of errors sir…please do modifications in this LTE_sim_main_launcher_demo_femtocells.m….and reload the program sir….so that i can learn…

Dear Harini,

There is nothing wrong with our launcher files, probably you changed the code and this is causing several errors for you. I recommend to download the launcher file from the beginning and only change the channel model type as I suggested above.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Harini
    Participant

I am finding this type of error….
    Error using sort
    Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options.
    Error in LTE_common_calculate_cell_capacity (line 135)
    [~, SINR_IX] = sort(SINR_dB_macro_only,3);
    Error in network_generation.add_femtocells (line 15)
    [~,~,networkPathlossMap.sector_assignment,~,~,networkPathlossMap.sector_sizes,~] =
    LTE_common_calculate_cell_capacity(LTE_config, networkPathlossMap, sites, eNodeBs);
    Error in LTE_init_network_generation (line 89)
    [sites, eNodeBs, LTE_config] = network_generation.add_femtocells(LTE_config, sites, eNodeBs,
    networkPathlossMap)
    Error in LTE_sim_main (line 39)
    [sites, eNodeBs, networkPathlossMap, networkShadowFadingMap LTE_config] =
    LTE_init_network_generation(LTE_config,varargin);

Hi Harini,

it looks like your computer is running out of memory. You might want to scale down the size of your simulation to overcome this problem.

Best regards,
    Martin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.