Vienna 5G LL Simulator – New Release 1.2

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Qichen Jia
    Participant

Dear Mariam,

Very Thanks for your quickly feedback.
    I see the page show the context as following, and I have a confusion that Does it have to be a students at the TU WIEN or a reserach to apply for this license ?

Academic Usage of the original work will ONLY be granted after the license agreement included after this page is:
    1) Printed on letterhead of the university department or research institute,
    2) Signed by the department head, including date and stamp of the department,
    3) Then scanned and, including the above, emailed to: Zeyu Huang

Is there any other way to download this LLS if I`m only a hobbyist in communication and want to study the 5G technology.

Best Regards,
    Qichen Jia

Roaa Ali
    Participant

Dear Bashar,
    Thank you so much
    Iam sorry to post my question in this topic
    Best regards,
    ROAA

Mariam Mussbah
    Keymaster

Dear Qichen,

The academic lincense is only granted to a person that is a student at a university or is employed at a university. The university does not have to be TU Wien, it can be any other university.

Best,
    Mariam Mussbah

Wonderful Wang
    Participant

Dear sir,

I am an teacher at Harbin University of Commerce. because the academic study project need  I’m now applying for the academic license of Vienna 5G LL Simulator – New Release 1.2 and send application email to  zeyu.huang@tuwien.ac.at, but for now I have no response for my application. Is there any missing information of my application letter?

Best,
    Defeng Wang

Mariam Mussbah
    Keymaster

Dear Defeng,

My colleague Zeyu will get back to you today regarding your application.

Best,
    Mariam

Zeyu Huang
    Keymaster

Dear Defeng Wang,

I have checked my box, but I did not find your application. Could you tell me which day did you send it?

Best,
    Zeyu

Wonderful Wang
    Participant

Very Thanks for your quickly feedback.
    I sent email at March 10,2021.
    I sent second email just now

Wonderful Wang
    Participant

My email is 1489016047@qq.com

Wonderful Wang
    Participant

Dear Zeyu,
    I would like to express my gratitude to quickly reply my email. As your requirement I have changed the tif format of my previous application license documents to pdf format, all including stamp and signature of leader of my department, and my information. Will you kindly let me know whether my application documents are ok? And are you received my email with pdf format application license documents, today?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.