VIP users

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

Hi

I want to have 3 types of users:
    1. VIP users.
    2. Femtocells users.
    3. Macrocells users.
    Regarding to LTE_sim_main_launcher_femtocells.m, I can separate Macrocells and Femtocells users in simulator, but i dont know how define VIP users?

Best regards.

Dear Anne,

Unfortunately, this is not supported by our simulator. With the current implementation, only one type of users is supported (two in the case of macro-femto scenario only due to the different BS types), however, all the users are configured with the same parameter settings (same height, speed, antenna settings etc.).

An extension in implementing different user types would take quite some effort with the current structure of the simulator. Soon, beginning of next month we will launch the first version of our new 5G system level simulator, offering a very flexible simulation platform, also supporting various user types and in general a provide heterogeneity in terms of network geometry.

Best regards,
    Fjolla

Anne
    Participant

Dear Dr.Fjolla,
    Thanks for your help, i edited my account according you said.

I decided to give up the VIP users for implementation in my project, and just focus on macro and femto users.

Best regards,
    Anne

Anne
    Participant

Dear Dr.fjolla,

In the production of the new version of 5G system level simulator, I sincerely wish you and your team the power and success.

Best regards,
    Anne

Anne
    Participant

Dear Anne,
    Would please tell me how could you separate Macrocells and Femtocells users in simulator
    Best regards,
    Anne!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.